Pacific Work Connect
Pacific Work Connect is a free service to help eligible Pacific migrants in Auckland become job-ready in the New Zealand job market.
Who can apply
To apply you must be:
- a recent migrant from the Pacific who has been in New Zealand for five years or less
- living in South Auckland or West Auckland
- looking for work or career progression opportunities
- a holder of one of the following:
- a Skilled Migrant, or Partner of a Skilled Migrant Visa
- a Student Visa and studying at Level 7 or above (if you are completing a PhD, you are eligible during your studies, all other students must be within the last three months of their study), or Partner
- a Samoan Quota Visa or Pacific Access Category Visa (including principal applicants, partners and adult children)
- New Zealand citizenship from the Cook Islands, Tokelau or Niue.
How it works
The programme includes 10 hours of workshop and one-to-one career coaching, delivered by our Pacific career consultants.
What will you gain
You will learn about:
- knowing your skills and talents
- available job opportunities
- how to look for a job that matches your skills
- how to be confident when talking to employers.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com
Updated 2 Jul 2020